- Take spices, parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and combine in a bowl.
- Take another bowl and add your flour.
- Beat an egg in another bowl. You should now have three bowls in front of you.
- Put a chicken breast in your flour bowl and turn a few times until chicken breast looks completely dry and covered in flour. This is the trick to make the crumbs stick really well.
- Now take breast and put in to egg bowl. Make sure breast is covered in egg.
- Take the breast and drop in to the bread crumbs. They should stick to it quite nice at this point.
- pan fried the patties in the light oil
- Put the chicken in an oven safe dish, add spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with cheeseand set oven to about 375. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Cook for another 3 minutes until cheese is completely melted on top.